AWANS INFORMACJE FORUM Dla nauczyciela Dla ucznia LOGOWANIE

Matura, egzamin na studia : 
Matura, egzamin na wyższe uczelnie ... 
Idź do wątku: <---->
Akcja: ForaWątkiNowy wątekSzukajZaloguj
in the middle
Autor: elaine95 (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 07 gru 2018 - 08:47:32

ST. LOUIS (AP) &#8212; Miles Mikolas was feeling fresh for St. Louis Bob Gibson Jersey , and that was bad news for the Pittsburgh Pirates.Cardinals rookie Tyler O&#8217;Neill hit a three-run homer during a six-run eighth inning, Marcell Ozuna drove in three and Mikolas pitched seven solid innings after an extra day off to lift the Cardinals over the Pirates 11-5 on Tuesday night.&#8220;The extra day is big at this point in the season,&#8221; Mikolas said. &#8220;Gives you an extra day to push back a lift or take that breather and get some stuff done at your own pace and not try to crunch running and lifting and throwing and treatment and this and that in a day. It allows you to space it out and it takes a mental burden off you.&#8221;Mikolas (15-5) gave up a run, five hits and a walk while striking out seven with 107 pitches. He dropped his ERA to 2.99, and he got his first victory in five starts against the Pirates this season.&#8220;I thought he was fantastic,&#8221; Cardinals manager Mike Shildt said. &#8220;He threw strikes for effect. His secondary pitches were hitting. He did a really, really nice job. It was a quality outing. Miles has been pretty good every time he&#8217;s toed the rubber.&#8221;Mikolas struck out five straight in one stretch, and the Cardinals improved to 21-8 in his starts.Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle was impressed with Mikolas, who signed with St. Louis before this season following three years in Japan.&#8220;He shows up, makes pitches and he competes http://www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com/authentic-willie-mcgee-jersey ,&#8221; Hurdle said. &#8220;For him to get the depth he got after a couple of situations we had him in early was impressive. &#8230; We jacked his pitch count up and he was able to put his foot down when he needed to.&#8221;Ozuna is hitting .352 this season against Pittsburgh. He has 13 RBIs against the Pirates and 79 on the season.Since coming off the disabled list for his balky right shoulder, Ozuna has been hot.He extended his hitting streak to seven games (13 for 30, .433). It was his team-leading 20th game with multiple RBIs this season.&#8220;I feel better, God bless,&#8221; Ozuna said. &#8220;I&#8217;m better in my approach and having success. I&#8217;m way better.&#8221;Joe Musgrove (6-9) went six innings. He allowed four hits, four runs and two walks while striking out eight.St. Louis took a 2-0 lead in the first when Ozuna hit a two-run double to left, scoring Matt Carpenter and Jose Martinez.&#8220;That was a missile to left to get us started,&#8221; Shildt said.Corey Dickerson countered for Pittsburgh with an RBI single in the fourth before St. Louis added two runs in the sixth after loading the bases with no outs. After Ozuna struck out, Musgrove threw a wild pitch to score Carpenter. Paul DeJong hit a sacrifice fly to center, driving in Martinez for a 4-1 lead.A wild pitch by Pirates reliever Tanner Anderson with the bases load in the seventh let Francisco Pena score.Then St. Louis blew it open in the eighth. Pena singled home Kolten Wong from second base Mike Matheny Jersey , and O&#8217;Neill then hit a 3-0 pitch 457 feet into the upper left field bleachers for his eighth home run. The shot knocked out rookie pitcher Nick Burdi, who was making his major league debut.Pinch-hitter Adolis Garcia added a run-scoring double off Clay Holmes, and Ozuna finished off the St. Louis scoring with a sacrifice fly. It was the first career RBI and extra-base hit for Garcia.The Pirates scored four runs and five hits in the ninth off Luke Weaver. John Brebbia relieved to record the final out.TRAINER&#8217;S ROOMCardinals: Activated P Mike Mayers (right shoulder inflammation) from the 10-day disabled list. He had been out since Aug. 26. &#8230; C Yadier Molina missed his fifth straight game with left hamstring tightness. He is day to day. &#8230; 3B Jedd Gyorko (left groin strain) is expected to be activated Thursday.UP NEXTPirates: RHP Jameson Taillon (12-9, 3.40) make his career-high 29th start. He had made 18 straight starts allowing three earned runs or fewer. He is 2-1 with a 3.57 ERA in seven career starts against St. Louis.Cardinals: RHP Daniel Poncedeleon (0-1, 2.67) will make his fourth start of the season and it will be his first appearance against the Pirates. He pitched two innings of scoreless relief Saturday in Detroit. SEATTLE (AP) &#8212; Adrian Beltre was not ready to say Sunday was the final game of his career.Every other part of the day had the feel of a farewell, and a celebration for one of the best third basemen ever.&#8220;I wanted to make sure to enjoy it, do what you do and if this is it, this is it,&#8221; Beltre said. &#8220;It was just not something I could say was defined, &#8216;This was my last game or my last out http://www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com/authentic-red-schoendienst-jersey , last groundball, last hit.&#8217; But it could be. So it&#8217;s difficult to explain, but I do not know how I feel.&#8221;Beltre and the Texas Rangers were shut down by Seattle starter Roenis Elias in the Mariners&#8217; 3-1 win on Sunday that closed out the 2018 season. The day was overshadowed with what-ifs mostly about whether Beltre will retire after 21 seasons, but also if Nelson Cruz will be back in Seattle in 2019 with his contract up after the season.The majority of the focus was on Beltre and the day had a feeling of finality for a career likely bound for Cooperstown. Beltre played 4&#189; innings before being lifted before the bottom of the fifth, given a standing ovation by the crowd of 21,146. Beltre went 1 for 2 and finished with a .273 average, 15 homers and 65 RBIs.Like his demeanor for most of his career, Beltre had fun should it be his final game. Beltre blooped a single to right leading off the second inning. He was almost immediately doubled off when Joey Gallo&#8217;s liner was caught by first baseman Ryon Healy. After he was called out, Beltre jogged to the Mariners dugout railing and gave close friend Felix Hernandez a hug before heading back to the Rangers dugout.Beltre had another humorous moment on the final out of the fourth inning with runners on first and second. Ryon Healy stopped running to third and retreated toward second base, but Beltre waved Healy back toward third and tagged him for the final out.&#8220;Right before that at-bat I thought this was perfect. I don&#8217;t have to throw Enos Slaughter Jersey , I don&#8217;t have to move. If they hit it to me I&#8217;m going to stand in the line until they come over,&#8221; Beltre said. &#8220;It happens and Healy &#8230; he was cool enough to come back to me and let me tag him.&#8221;Beltre, who spent five seasons with the Mariners from 2005-09, was given a standing ovation leading off the fifth inning as a &#8220;Thank You, Adrian&#8221; message was shown on the video board. Beltre tipped his helmet to the crowd before flying out to right field. Beltre took the field for the bottom of the fifth and was replaced by Jurickson Profar, receiving hugs from all of his teammates on the field and in the dugout.&#8220;It was emotional. I wasn&#8217;t expecting that. They told me a couple of things that was deep and got me choked up a little bit right there,&#8221; Beltre said.Beltre didn&#8217;t give a timeline for when he would make a decision on his future but intended to take a little break before making a choice.&#8220;I know how much the fans truly enjoyed his time here,&#8221; Seattle&#8217;s Kyle Seger said. &#8220;Being the home player and watching a visiting player get that type of ovation was pretty special.&#8221;OTHER FAREWELL?Cruz was replaced in right field with one out in the top of the fourth inning by Ben Gamel. Cruz was given a standing ovation as he jogged to the dugout in what could be his final game with the Mariners. Cruz has been one of the best free agent signings in Mariners history. Cruz, who turned 38 in July, hit .256 with 37 home runs and 97 RBIs this season. He hit 163 homers and had 414 RBIs in his four seasons with Seattle.Cruz said he would like to be back.&#8220;Hopefully we can get something done http://www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com/authentic-chris-carpenter-jersey ,&#8221; Cruz said.STARTING OFFThe blooper by Beltre was the only hit allowed by Elias (3-1), who struck out four and walked none in a game that took just 2 hours, 14 minutes. David Freitas had an RBI double and Andrew Romine a run-scoring single off Yovani Gallardo (8-8) in the second inning. Seager added a sacrifice fly in the fifth.WIN TOTALSSeattle finished with 89 victories, its most since 2003, but it was a hallow accomplishment after seeing the longest playoff drought in any of the four major U.S. pro sports extended to 17 years. The Mariners last made the postseason in 2001 and in the middle of June appeared set to finally end that streak leading Oakland by 11 games in the wild-card race. That lead disappeared quickly as Oakland caught Seattle by August and raced past the Mariners over the final two months.After establishing the 11-game lead, Seattle went 43-48 over the final 101 games.Texas finished last in the AL West for the first time since 2014 and had consecutive losing seasons for the first time since going four straight years under .500 from 2005-08. The 95 losses matched the most for Texas since losing 99 games in 1985. Texas was one of eight teams to finish with at least 95 losses, a first in the major leagues.HOMERS OVER HITSRangers slugger Joey Gallo finished with more home runs (40) than singles (38). Gallo had 103 hits in 500 at-bats on the season. He batted .206UP NEXTRangers: Texas opens on March 28 at home against the Chicago Cubs.Mariners: Seattle starts on March 20 in Tokyo against Oakland.

Re: in the middle
Autor: kitadominoq (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 04 paź 2019 - 06:55:52

Akcja: ForaWątkiSzukajZaloguj
Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Serwis internetowy, z którego korzystasz, używa plików cookies. Są to pliki instalowane w urządzeniach końcowych osób korzystających z serwisu, w celu administrowania serwisem, poprawy jakości świadczonych usług w tym dostosowania treści serwisu do preferencji użytkownika, utrzymania sesji użytkownika oraz dla celów statystycznych i targetowania behawioralnego reklamy (dostosowania treści reklamy do Twoich indywidualnych potrzeb). Informujemy, że istnieje możliwość określenia przez użytkownika serwisu warunków przechowywania lub uzyskiwania dostępu do informacji zawartych w plikach cookies za pomocą ustawień przeglądarki lub konfiguracji usługi. Szczegółowe informacje na ten temat dostępne są u producenta przeglądarki, u dostawcy usługi dostępu do Internetu oraz w Polityce prywatności plików cookies.
Dowiedz się więcej.