AWANS INFORMACJE FORUM Dla nauczyciela Dla ucznia LOGOWANIE

Ogłoszenia : 
Ogłoszenia - oddam, sprzedam, kupię, wymienię... 
Idź do wątku: <---->
Akcja: ForaWątkiNowy wątekSzukajZaloguj
Pretty sure Vanescula is not the greatest fan of Saradomin
Autor: Megaomgchen (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 12 cze 2020 - 08:42:54

Pretty sure Vanescula is not the greatest fan of Saradomin, yet she's site manager for the Everlight.Also, because Tegdak literally introduced Archaeology out Senntisten about 13 years before it really became something. Vanescula is the site manager because she's only considering turning the Everlight off, not because she cares about antiquities that are Saradomin. The cave goblins don't have any ulterior reasons for being interested. Lots of folks hated certain dictators/fascists etc, that didn't prevent historians out of researching such characters however. People despise killers, however about streaming solutions, true crime tales are absolutely killing it.

Not just that. Stuff gets really confusing because of jagex and the age supposing your character has lived through the age. Made a new account and was greeted by Dr Nabanik with"Hello old friend". I saw a post once that suggested we moved all 5th era quests into a meeting history subquest series which might be a fantastic idea.A lot of quests are outdated and should be reworked or in least grapically upgraded but I have no idea how/if they're gonna do this. Zanik narrative is a trainwreck and Jagex is much more often than not just a meme.

I remember coming back after about a year off at a point and suddenly there is these voiced'Signature Heroes' talking as though they're these veteran bastards and that we have been on experiences together and we are old companions or some thing and by Zamorak woman, I have not met you in my entire life. Back off, woman that is mad. Of course they keep showing up and it is lame. But hey, at least we have a group of quests that the Gods got fleshed out more from their two dimensional selves, and which lets us be loyal to our God.

Same boat. It is like, I have been around way longer than you and you're treating me like a guy? To be honest, in their eyes that you ARE the guy. For all we know, they could've been living on the planet for a long time. They're always out there adventuring while us"adventurers" are only grinding pointless skills like cooking, so it is likely that they're the heroes that are veteran they claim to be. Most players can't have more than 100 quest points and if they do, they probably space barred every bit of dialogue that came up.

More RuneScape gold information on [www.winrsgold.com]

Akcja: ForaWątkiSzukajZaloguj
Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Serwis internetowy, z którego korzystasz, używa plików cookies. Są to pliki instalowane w urządzeniach końcowych osób korzystających z serwisu, w celu administrowania serwisem, poprawy jakości świadczonych usług w tym dostosowania treści serwisu do preferencji użytkownika, utrzymania sesji użytkownika oraz dla celów statystycznych i targetowania behawioralnego reklamy (dostosowania treści reklamy do Twoich indywidualnych potrzeb). Informujemy, że istnieje możliwość określenia przez użytkownika serwisu warunków przechowywania lub uzyskiwania dostępu do informacji zawartych w plikach cookies za pomocą ustawień przeglądarki lub konfiguracji usługi. Szczegółowe informacje na ten temat dostępne są u producenta przeglądarki, u dostawcy usługi dostępu do Internetu oraz w Polityce prywatności plików cookies.
Dowiedz się więcej.