AWANS INFORMACJE FORUM Dla nauczyciela Dla ucznia LOGOWANIE

Matura, egzamin na studia : 
Matura, egzamin na wyższe uczelnie ... 
Idˇ do wątku: <---->
Akcja: ForaWątkiNowy wątekSzukajZaloguj
the lead in the last three minutes
Autor: elaine95 (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 13 lut 2019 - 07:01:16

RALEIGH Womens Seth Jones Jersey , N.C. &#8212; For a couple teams that have been struggling, the Arizona Coyotes found their way out at least for one night.The Carolina Hurricanes hope it&#8217;s their turn when the Coyotes visit Sunday afternoon at PNC Arena.The Coyotes are coming off Friday night&#8217;s 5-4 overtime victory at the New York Rangers, responding from a three-goal deficit. That was Arizona&#8217;s first victory in the last five games.Article continues below ...&#8220;We stuck to the program,&#8221; Coyotes coach Rick Tocchet said. &#8220;We were getting our chances and started to believe.&#8221;Meanwhile, the Hurricanes were on the losing side of a 6-5 shootout loss to visiting Washington, which overcame a three-goal hole.&#8220;The game of hockey is a lot of ups and downs, lots of momentum,&#8221; Hurricanes captain Justin Williams said.Consider that Carolina racked up a total of nine goals across its last two games and didn&#8217;t win either is a concern for the Hurricanes.By comparison, Arizona has scored eight goals across its last three games. Yet Sunday&#8217;s contest is a chance for the Coyotes to cap a four-game road swing with a .500 mark in those outings.&#8220;We&#8217;ve got a young group of guys who have it embedded into their brains that whatever happens you stay even-keeled and you keep playing your game and keep sticking to your structure,&#8221; saud Arizona center Derek Stepan Sonny Milano Jersey , whose overtime goal was the winner against the Rangers.The Hurricanes are 1-4-2 in their last seven games. Unable to finish the task against the Capitals seemed particularly crushing.&#8220;It hurts,&#8221; said center Sebastian Aho, who supplied a four-point outing with two goals and two assists.Aho has moved into a share of the Carolina team lead with 11 goals. He has three career four-point games.Carolina coach Rod Brind&#8217;Amour said the Hurricanes continue to learn some tough lessons, but he senses a good level of determination.&#8220;The guys know they threw that one away with the turnovers, the little things,&#8221; Brind&#8217;Amour said. &#8220;I like that we just didn&#8217;t cave in because that would have been really devastating.&#8221;The Coyotes have made it through some dips in results by sticking with the game plan.&#8220;Even through our stretch here where we lost a couple of games, I felt like we never quit on it,&#8221; Stepan said. &#8220;We stayed with our system. We competed hard each of those games. I like this group&#8217;s resiliency and their character.&#8221;Arizona rookie goalie Adin Hill owns an NHL-best 1.17 goals against average in road games.The Hurricanes seem to be in a bit of bind with goaltending. Scott Darling returned for his first NHL action since Nov. 24 and couldn&#8217;t come through enough despite a three-goal lead.The Coyotes have surrendered an NHL-low 11 power-play goals this season despite allowing three in the New York game. They also lead the league with 11 short-handed goals.Yet in the game against the Rangers, the Coyotes found stability in other areas.&#8220;I thought our 5-on-5 was fine,&#8221; Tocchet said. &#8220;I really liked that.&#8221;Arizona won 4-3 in overtime against the Hurricanes on Nov. 2 at home. The Coyotes haven&#8217;t swept Carolina in a season series since the 1999-2000 season. DALLAS (AP) &#8212; Thanks to goalie Anton Khudobin http://www.bluejacketsshoponline.com/authentic-zach-werenski-jersey , Tyler Seguin had a chance to get the game-winner in overtime for the Dallas Stars.Seguin&#8217;s second goal of the game 3:37 into overtime lifted the Stars to a 2-1 victory over the Washington Capitals.Anton Khudobin made 36 saves, 31 after the first period. Included were seven saves on two third-period Washington power plays and the stop of a backhand by T.J. Oshie 1 1/2 minutes into overtime.Khudobin stopped 30-goal scorer Alex Ovechkin six times.&#8220;I know how dangerous (Ovechkin) is on the power play. Luckily, I had the saves and he was a little mad at me.&#8221;Seguin&#8217;s winner, his fourth goal in two games, came after Alexander Radulov skated behind the net and passed across to Seguin at the right of the net.&#8220;Just hopped on the ice and went back door,&#8221; Seguin said. &#8220;I didn&#8217;t see the puck. I knew (Radulov) had it, and just laid it on my stick and I went back door and pushed it in.&#8221;Dallas completed a 3-0-1 homestand.&#8220;We were lucky to win,&#8221; Stars coach Jim Montgomery said. &#8220;Second and third (periods) weren&#8217;t good enough. (Khudobin) was great again. Thank God for our goalies.&#8221;In Khudobin&#8217;s last two games, including a franchise-record 49-save shutout Dec. 27, he has made 85 saves while allowing only one goal.&#8220;If we play a second and third period like that Authentic Alexander Radulov Jersey ,&#8221; Capitals coach Todd Reirden said, &#8220;then we&#8217;re going to win a lot of games. I think that&#8217;s the lowest amount of shot total that we&#8217;ve held an opponent to in the third period. Two shots.&#8221;Lars Eller scored for Washington, which has lost three straight (0-2-1) and is tied with Pittsburgh in points atop the Metropolitan Division. The Capitals have played one fewer game than Pittsburgh, which beat Winnipeg earlier Friday.&#8220;It&#8217;s a shame we leave with only one point,&#8221; Reirden said.Washington rookie goalie Pheonix Copley had 27 saves but saw his seven-game winning streak end.Dallas scored first with 6:40 remaining in the opening period on Seguin&#8217;s power-play goal. Seguin was alone on the left side of the offensive zone when Radulov&#8217;s shot from the right faceoff circle went off teammate Radek Faksa and Copley&#8217;s stick to Seguin low in the left circle. Seguin put a wrist shot into the open left side of the net before the goalie could recover.Eller tied it at 10:19 of the second as he sent a backhand from outside the left faceoff dot past Khudobin and inside the right goalpost.After being outshot 15-5 in the first period, Washington had a 15-8 advantage in shots on goal in the second. Khudobin kept the Capitals from taking the lead in the last three minutes of the period when he stopped Chandler Stephenson&#8217;s backhand on a short-handed breakaway.The Stars were on the defensive in a third period when they were outshot 14-2.NOTES: RW Erik Condra made his Stars debut. The 32-year-old was promoted from Texas of the AHL to fill in for Jamie Benn (upper-body injury). Condra played 366 NHL games for Ottawa and Tampa Bay. &#8230; Ben Bishop officially started in goal for Dallas but skated off at the faceoff and was replaced by Khudobin. The Stars mistakenly had circled Bishop&#8217;s name in the official starting lineup. &#8230; The Capitals have only one goal on their last 31 power plays. &#8230; Seguin has six points in the last three games, following criticism from Stars CEO Jim Lites that Seguin and Benn weren&#8217;t playing well enough. Dallas D John Klingberg said, &#8220;We feel like it&#8217;s not about (Seguin), it&#8217;s about all of us.&#8221;UP NEXTCapitals: Complete a three-game trip on Sunday at Detroit.Stars: Play the first of three road games on Sunday at Winnipeg.

Akcja: ForaWątkiSzukajZaloguj
Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Serwis internetowy, z którego korzystasz, używa plików cookies. Są to pliki instalowane w urządzeniach końcowych osób korzystających z serwisu, w celu administrowania serwisem, poprawy jakości świadczonych usług w tym dostosowania treści serwisu do preferencji użytkownika, utrzymania sesji użytkownika oraz dla celów statystycznych i targetowania behawioralnego reklamy (dostosowania treści reklamy do Twoich indywidualnych potrzeb). Informujemy, że istnieje możliwość określenia przez użytkownika serwisu warunków przechowywania lub uzyskiwania dostępu do informacji zawartych w plikach cookies za pomocą ustawień przeglądarki lub konfiguracji usługi. Szczegółowe informacje na ten temat dostępne są u producenta przeglądarki, u dostawcy usługi dostępu do Internetu oraz w Polityce prywatności plików cookies.
Dowiedz się więcej.