AWANS INFORMACJE FORUM Dla nauczyciela Dla ucznia LOGOWANIE

Matura, egzamin na studia : 
Matura, egzamin na wyższe uczelnie ... 
Idˇ do wątku: <---->
Akcja: ForaWątkiNowy wątekSzukajZaloguj
ttp://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-hisashi-iwakuma-jersey]Hisashi Iwakuma Jerse
Autor: elaine95 (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 07 gru 2018 - 08:34:23

TORONTO (AP) &#8212; Blue Jays president and CEO Mark Shapiro spent more than two decades working for the Cleveland Indians. He&#8217;ll &#8220;shed no tears&#8221; when the Chief Wahoo logo disappears from Indians uniforms next season.The Indians are wearing grey road uniforms without the controversial logo on the left sleeve during their current four game series at Toronto.During his time with the Indians Ryon Healy Jersey , Shapiro played a lead role in establishing a block &#8220;C&#8221; as Cleveland&#8217;s logo. It replaced the cartoonish image of a big-toothed American Indian with a scarlet face and a single feather in his headdress.&#8220;I never said it when I was in Cleveland, but I struggled with Chief Wahoo from the day I got there in 1992 to the day I left,&#8221; said Shapiro http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-dee-gordon-jersey , who joined Toronto in November, 2015. &#8220;I was happy to see it consistently get diminished, and I will shed no tears when it&#8217;s gone completely.&#8221;In January Robinson Cano Jersey , the Indians announced plans to remove the logo from their uniforms next year. The move came after decades of protests and complaints that the grinning, red-faced caricature used in one version or another since 1947 is racist.That decision not to wear the controversial logo in Toronto was partly driven by a failed legal challenge against the Indians when they played north of the border during the 2016 American League Championship Series. During the playoffs, a lawsuit was filed while the club was playing in Toronto to get the logo and team name banned from Canadian TV. A judge dismissed the case.Shapiro said he wasn&#8217;t especially moved by getting a first glimpse at how the Indians will look full-time next year.&#8220;I&#8217;m focused on the Blue Jays Felix Hernandez Jersey ,&#8221; Shapiro said. &#8220;I guess there&#8217;s a small part of me that kind of says &#8216;Good, it&#8217;s about time.'&#8221;Cleveland will host the All-Star Game next season. The Indians will return to their regular uniforms when they visit Tampa Bay next week. CLEVELAND (AP) &#8212; Chicago White Sox pitcher Michael Kopech had Tommy John surgery on his right elbow Tuesday and will miss the 2019 season.Kopech, the top pitching prospect in the organization Hisashi Iwakuma Jersey , is expected to be ready for spring training in 2020. The surgery was performed by Dr. Neal ElAttrache in Los Angeles.Kopech, 22, was 1-1 with a 5.02 ERA in four starts this season. He was placed on the 60-day disabled list with a torn elbow ligament Sept 8.&#8220;Michael understands intellectually what it&#8217;s going to require to come back Ken Griffey Jersey ,&#8221; manager Rick Renteria said. &#8220;We&#8217;re confident that he&#8217;ll be able to do that and become the kind of pitcher we know he can be.&#8221;Kopech was acquired in the trade that sent star pitcher Chris Sale to Boston following the 2016 season. He was drafted by Boston in the first round in 2014.

Akcja: ForaWątkiSzukajZaloguj
Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Serwis internetowy, z którego korzystasz, używa plików cookies. Są to pliki instalowane w urządzeniach końcowych osób korzystających z serwisu, w celu administrowania serwisem, poprawy jakości świadczonych usług w tym dostosowania treści serwisu do preferencji użytkownika, utrzymania sesji użytkownika oraz dla celów statystycznych i targetowania behawioralnego reklamy (dostosowania treści reklamy do Twoich indywidualnych potrzeb). Informujemy, że istnieje możliwość określenia przez użytkownika serwisu warunków przechowywania lub uzyskiwania dostępu do informacji zawartych w plikach cookies za pomocą ustawień przeglądarki lub konfiguracji usługi. Szczegółowe informacje na ten temat dostępne są u producenta przeglądarki, u dostawcy usługi dostępu do Internetu oraz w Polityce prywatności plików cookies.
Dowiedz się więcej.