AWANS INFORMACJE FORUM Dla nauczyciela Dla ucznia LOGOWANIE

Korepetycje : 
Korepetycje i lekcje - szukam nietypowych itp. 
Idˇ do wątku: <---->
Akcja: ForaWątkiNowy wątekSzukajZaloguj
www.chargersfanstore.com
Autor: panxing18 (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 04 wrz 2019 - 08:20:12

The Los Angeles Chargers are more than just good Melvin Gordon Color Rush Jersey , they&#8217;re lucky - Tyler SchoonThe Chargers appear to be one of the healthier teams in the league with injuries to positions filled by depth, much to the credit of general manager Tom Telesco. Rather than losing their star players at this key point in the season, the Bolts got back superstar defensive end Joey Bosa and are potentially awaiting the return of ball magnet, tight end Hunter Henry. It&#8217;s as lucky as a team can expect to be at this point in the season.Not concerned about touches, Antonio Gates focused on Super Bowl chase - Eric Williams&#8220;It&#8217;s challenging when you become accustomed to doing something for so long and doing it at a high level,&#8221; Gates said. &#8220;But the bigger picture is not what I can do individually. It's more about the team and what I can do to help us win, and I just need to be ready for that time, whenever it&#8217;s called.&#8221;Los Angeles Chargers: Comparing 2018 to 2006 - Ernie PadaonHow crazy is it that we had Keenans leading both squads. Vincent Jackson and Malcom were youngins in that year and they still were not the threats that we all know. Kinda like Mike Williams and Tyrell Williams. They are full of potential, but we still are not sure what they will do in this league.Jatavis Brown is the man 'with the mic' on Chargers' defense - Eric Williams"I think another year in a system you're seeing him play faster Austin Ekeler Color Rush Jersey ," Bradley said. "... He's always been fast, but the ability to recognize and react quicker than he has in the past, I think that's really been evident for him."Chargers Spotlight Causes Important to Players with My Cause, My Cleats Campaign at Sunday&#8217;s Game- Chargers.comThe Los Angeles Chargers will host the Cincinnati Bengals at ROKiT Field at StubHub Center on Sunday, Dec. 9. Kickoff is set for 1:05p.m. PST. As part of the NFL&#8217;s My Cause, My Cleats campaign, select players will wear customized cleats reflecting their commitment to charitable causes during the game.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade Jacksonville won the AFC South and Tennessee earned a wild-card playoff berth out of the division last season.Now, they get the prime-time spotlight on Thursday even though both are also-rans.Oh, the Titans (6-6) still are in the playoff chase. But it&#8217;s difficult to take serious a team that needs a late rally to beat the Jets.What&#8217;s happened to the Jaguars (4-8) is stunning. One quarter away from winning the AFC in January Joey Bosa Color Rush Jersey , they snapped a seven-game slide last Sunday by shutting down Andrew Luck and the Colts 6-0.The Jags will have running back Leonard Fournette, who was suspended for the Indy game. Tennessee has been vulnerable to the run.&#8220;Getting him back is going to be a huge boost, especially for our team,&#8221; safety Tashaun Gipson says. &#8220;We&#8217;re a physical team and we want to run the ball, get your playmakers the ball, and obviously he&#8217;s the best player we have on the offensive side of the ball.&#8221;The Titans&#8217; best offensive player is, well, that&#8217;s a tough one. They rank 28th overall in yardage and only four teams have scored fewer than Tennessee&#8217;s 221 points.No. 16 (tie) Tennessee is a 4&#189;-point favorite over No. 26 Jacksonville. This should be a defensive standoff but, no Forrest Lamp Color Rush Jersey , we can&#8217;t go with 6-0.TITANS, 16-9KNOCKOUT POOL: Seattle did the job with a romp last week, and now we expect something similar from DENVER.No. 14 Denver (minus 5 1-2) at No. 32 San FranciscoBroncos believing they have playoff shot. Can&#8217;t stumble here.BEST BET: BRONCOS, 27-17No. 25 Detroit (minus 2) at No. 29 ArizonaNot feeling any good vibes for Lions, especially when favored on road.UPSET SPECIAL: CARDINALS, 19-16No. 15 Indianapolis (plus 4 1-2) at No. 5 HoustonTexans can clinch AFC South if Titans lose and they win.TEXANS, 27-24No. 11 Minnesota (plus 2 1-2) at No. 9 Seattle, Monday nightWinner here has straight road to NFC wild-card spot.SEAHAWKS, 26-21No. 27 Cincinnati (plus 14) at No. 6 Los Angeles ChargersChargers figure they can win AFC West. Guess what: they still might.CHARGERS Mike Williams Color Rush Jersey , 33-13No. 12 Baltimore (plus 6 1-2) at No. 3 Kansas CityRavens could give Chargers&#8217; hopes a boost. But &#8230;CHIEFS, 31-27No. 2 New Orleans (minus 8) at No. 20 Tampa BayTime to secure NFC South for Saints, and avenge opening defeat.SAINTS, 41-23No. 1 Los Angeles Rams (minus 3) at No. 7 ChicagoToughest remaining test for Rams, who should handle it.RAMS, 27-20No. 4 New England (minus 8) at No. 18 MiamiPatriots still eyeing top seed in AFC.PATRIOTS, 34-24No. 13 Philadelphia (plus 4) at No. 10 DallasCowboys can pretty much waltz away with NFC East with win. Start the music.COWBOYS, 23-20No. 8 Pittsburgh (minus 11) at No. 31 OaklandOh, for the days of John Madden vs. Chuck Noll.STEELERS Darius Philon Color Rush Jersey , 36-30No. 23 (tie) New York Giants (minus 4) at No. 19 WashingtonOh, for the days of Bill Parcells vs. Joe Gibbs.GIANTS, 16-13No. 16 (tie) Carolina (minus 1 1-2) at No. 22 ClevelandPanthers have lost their mojo. This loss will shatter playoff chances.BROWNS, 22-20No. 23 (tie) Atlanta (plus 5 1-2) at No. 21 Green BayAaron Rodgers&#8217; first start without Mike McCarthy as coach.PACKERS, 33-31No. 30 New York Jets (plus 3 1-2) at No. 28 BuffaloCountdown is on for Todd Bowles as next coach fired.BILLS, 20-9

Akcja: ForaWątkiSzukajZaloguj
Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Serwis internetowy, z którego korzystasz, używa plików cookies. Są to pliki instalowane w urządzeniach końcowych osób korzystających z serwisu, w celu administrowania serwisem, poprawy jakości świadczonych usług w tym dostosowania treści serwisu do preferencji użytkownika, utrzymania sesji użytkownika oraz dla celów statystycznych i targetowania behawioralnego reklamy (dostosowania treści reklamy do Twoich indywidualnych potrzeb). Informujemy, że istnieje możliwość określenia przez użytkownika serwisu warunków przechowywania lub uzyskiwania dostępu do informacji zawartych w plikach cookies za pomocą ustawień przeglądarki lub konfiguracji usługi. Szczegółowe informacje na ten temat dostępne są u producenta przeglądarki, u dostawcy usługi dostępu do Internetu oraz w Polityce prywatności plików cookies.
Dowiedz się więcej.