AWANS INFORMACJE FORUM Dla nauczyciela Dla ucznia LOGOWANIE

Korepetycje : 
Korepetycje i lekcje - szukam nietypowych itp. 
Idˇ do wątku: <---->
Akcja: ForaWątkiNowy wątekSzukajZaloguj
Three-time Canadian
Autor: laiyongcai92 (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 20 mar 2019 - 08:05:36

BUFFALO Los Angeles Kings Hats Womens , N.Y. (AP) National Olympic team goaltender Shannon Szabados has agreed to sign with the U.S.-based National Women&#8217;s Hockey League Buffalo Beauts.Szabados won a silver medal and was the Olympic tournament&#8217;s top goalie after allowing four goals in three games at the Winter Olympics in February. She has an 8-1 record in the winter games, and also won gold medals in 2010 and `14.From Edmonton, Alberta, Szabados also became the first female goalie to record a shutout in a men&#8217;s professional league. She did it playing for Columbus, Georgia, of the Southern Professional Hockey League in December 2015.She had a 20-23-6 record in 51 SPHL games over four seasons.The five-team NWHL enters its fourth season next fall.The Beauts became the league&#8217;s first franchise to be privately owned after being purchased by NHL Sabres owners Terry and Kim Pegula last winter. DENVER (AP) The third-string goalie nicknamed &#8221;Hamburglar&#8221; stole a game for Colorado in Nashville.No time for Andrew Hammond to revel in his thievery, though. Game 6 awaits Sunday at the Pepsi Center. Once again, the Avalanche and their surprise goalie with the catchy moniker &#8211; he used to have a mask with the McDonald&#8217;s &#8220;Hamburglar&#8221; character on the side &#8211; will try to ward off elimination trailing Nashville 3-2 in the first-round series.&#8221;Backs against the wall in an elimination game seem to bring out the best in us,&#8221; Hammond said Saturday after the team arrived home.In Philadelphia Womens Mark Giordano Jersey , Flyers goalie Michal Neuvirth faces the same kind of pressure Sunday with his team down 3-2 heading home against Pittsburgh. He stopped 30 shots in Game 5 to help the Flyers extend that series.&#8221;I&#8217;ve been practicing well and feeling good about my game,&#8221; said Neuvirth, who&#8217;s been banged up this season. &#8221;I believe in myself that I can bring my `A&#8217; game on the big stage.&#8221;Hammond certainly brought out his best in what Colorado coach Jared Bednar called &#8221;one of the biggest games he&#8217;s had in his career.&#8221;The 30-year-old Hammond turned back 44 shots from the top-seeded Predators in Game 5. This after he was thrust into action for the third period of Game 4 when Jonathan Bernier went down with a lower-body injury. Bernier was filling in with starter Semyon Varlamov sidelined by a knee injury.To think, Hammond was essentially a throw-in player during the three-team deal that sent Matt Duchene to Ottawa in November. The Avalanche already had a surplus of goalies, so Hammond spent time in the American Hockey League. Eventually, Hammond was called up, but before making an appearance with Colorado he suffered a concussion. And once he recovered, he was briefly sent back to the AHL.Hammond&#8217;s only NHL game of the season came on March 28 against Philadelphia, stopping 31 shots in a 2-1 loss.On Friday Youth Matthew Tkachuk Jersey , Hammond made his first playoff start since April 17, 2015, with Ottawa.&#8221;I won&#8217;t lie. There are days you wonder if it would happen again for you,&#8221; Hammond said. &#8221;As cliche as it is, you stick to the process and try to get better. Fortunately, it all worked out last night. We&#8217;re not satisfied, though. We want to keep going and win tomorrow night, and extend the series, and go back to Nashville and play another meaningful hockey game.&#8221;The Predators now find themselves trying to avoid becoming the fifth Presidents&#8217; Trophy winners to be eliminated in the first round since 2005-06.&#8221;There&#8217;s a lot of confidence in the room and belief in the room that we can go to Colorado and win a game Michael Frolik Jersey ,&#8221; Predators coach Peter Laviolette said.ABOUT THAT NICKNAMEHammond is ambivalent about being called the &#8221;Hamburglar,&#8221; a nickname that&#8217;s followed him since his college days at Bowling Green.&#8221;To be honest, I don&#8217;t know if anyone actually calls me that to my face outside of maybe fans,&#8221; said Hammond, who had the &#8220;Hamburglar&#8221; character on his mask while in Ottawa. &#8221;I have no problem with it. I think the side story it&#8217;s taken on has been pretty funny. It adds to it.&#8221;Does his family call him that?&#8221;No,&#8221; he laughed. &#8221;No.&#8221;ROAD SCHOLARSThe road team is 4-1 in the Penguins-Flyers series as it shifts back to Philadelphia. Even more, the Penguins are 4-0 in Philly this year, winning by a combined score of 20-4, including 10-1 in Games 3 and 4.&#8221;I&#8217;m not a huge believer you carry momentum over from one game to the next Authentic Mikael Backlund Jersey ,&#8221; Flyers coach Dave Hakstol said. &#8221;You have to re-generate it. We played some really good hockey games at home down the stretch. We didn&#8217;t do it the last two.&#8221;ON THE MENDThe Penguins could have forward Patric Hornqvist back in the lineup after he skated with the team Saturday. He&#8217;s missed the last two games with an upper-body injury.Hornqvist has 20 career playoff goals, including one in this series.READY TO GOVegas coach Gerard Gallant plans to pick up the intensity at practice, maybe with some 3-on-3 scrimmages featuring a little contact. He doesn&#8217;t want his team to become too rusty given the layoff in between series. The expansion Golden Knights could go more than a week between finishing the sweep of Los Angeles on Tuesday and starting their second-round series against San Jose.&#8221;In a perfect world, I&#8217;d soon have three or four days off and get back at it,&#8221; Gallant said. &#8221;I&#8217;m sure San Jose is the same way. Any coach would say the same thing.&#8221;&#8212;AP Sports Writers Teresa M. Walker and Will Graves contributed to this report.&#8212;

Re: Three-time Canadian
Autor: Mariablack24x7 (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 10 kwi 2019 - 10:26:29

Re: Three-time Canadian
Autor: pcollins1777 (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 19 kwi 2019 - 11:37:32

Akcja: ForaWątkiSzukajZaloguj
Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Serwis internetowy, z którego korzystasz, używa plików cookies. Są to pliki instalowane w urządzeniach końcowych osób korzystających z serwisu, w celu administrowania serwisem, poprawy jakości świadczonych usług w tym dostosowania treści serwisu do preferencji użytkownika, utrzymania sesji użytkownika oraz dla celów statystycznych i targetowania behawioralnego reklamy (dostosowania treści reklamy do Twoich indywidualnych potrzeb). Informujemy, że istnieje możliwość określenia przez użytkownika serwisu warunków przechowywania lub uzyskiwania dostępu do informacji zawartych w plikach cookies za pomocą ustawień przeglądarki lub konfiguracji usługi. Szczegółowe informacje na ten temat dostępne są u producenta przeglądarki, u dostawcy usługi dostępu do Internetu oraz w Polityce prywatności plików cookies.
Dowiedz się więcej.