AWANS INFORMACJE FORUM Dla nauczyciela Dla ucznia LOGOWANIE

Korepetycje : 
Korepetycje i lekcje - szukam nietypowych itp. 
Idˇ do wątku: <---->
Akcja: ForaWątkiNowy wątekSzukajZaloguj
PITTSBURGH (AP) Pittsburgh Penguins&#8216; rookie forward
Autor: laiyongcai92 (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 13 mar 2019 - 03:23:44

Zach Aston-Reese didn&#8217;t know he scored the eventual game-winning goal until he was on the bench.Aston-Reese broke a third-period tie with a power-play goal and the Penguins beat the Los Angeles Kings 3-1 on Thursday night for their 10th straight home victory.Two nights after scoring his first two NHL goals Authentic Mats Zuccarello Jersey , Aston-Reese gave the Penguins the lead at 5:24 of the period with his first power-play goal. Kris Letang&#8217;s point shot through traffic clipped Aston-Reese&#8217;s skate and went between goalie Jonathan Quick&#8217;s pads.Article continues below ...&#8221;I heard my name (announced) and I was surprised,&#8221; Aston-Reese said. &#8221;I didn&#8217;t even realize it had gone off my foot. My eyes widened and I just looked at (Letang) on the bench. I wasn&#8217;t really expecting that.&#8221;The Penguins&#8217; home streak is the longest since a franchise-record 13-game run during the 2013-14 season. The Penguins haven&#8217;t lost in Pittsburgh since Jan. 4, a 4-0 setback to Carolina. Pittsburgh has won eight of 10 overall and 13 of 17.Ryan Reaves scored in the second period, and Evgeni Malkin added an empty-netter. Matt Murray, playing his 100th NHL game, stopped 34 shots. Murray is in sole possession of first place for the most wins in his first 100 games among goalies to debut since 2005-06. He is unbeaten in regulation in his last eight decisions and won his last six at home.&#8221;I think Matt&#8217;s really been locked in the last half dozen games he&#8217;s been in the net,&#8221; Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said. &#8221;An indication that Matt&#8217;s on top of his game is he tends to make the difficult plays look easy. I can see it from the bench, the comfort level he has in there.&#8221;Dion Phaneuf scored a power-play goal in his Kings debut. Phaneuf and forward Nate Thompson were traded from Ottawa to the Kings for Marian Gaborik and Nick Shore during the Senators&#8216; 6-3 loss to Pittsburgh on Tuesday night.Immigration issues nearly kept Phaneuf from making his Kings&#8217; debut. If his immigration paperwork didn&#8217;t go through in time, Phaneuf wouldn&#8217;t have been eligible to play. He skated on a fourth defense pair during the morning skate.&#8221;The odds were that the immigration stuff wasn&#8217;t going to go through, was what I was told Mika Zibanejad Jersey ,&#8221; Phaneuf said. &#8221;I&#8217;m very fortunate that they were able to get the paperwork done and when I found out, I was pretty excited about the opportunity to play my first game for this organization.&#8221;Quick made 36 saves for the Kings, who have lost three straight games.Reaves opened the scoring at 6:06 of the second period with a blocker-side wrist shot from the top of the circle. Reaves said he was inspired by a meeting earlier in the day with Willie O&#8217;Ree, the first African-American player in the National Hockey League.O&#8217;Ree was in attendance Thursday and visited the Penguins after the team&#8217;s morning skate where Reaves caught up with him.&#8221;I can&#8217;t promise goals, but I (told O&#8217;Ree) I was going to have a good game for him, and hopefully get him one, and I did,&#8221; said Reaves, who is black. &#8221;With Willie O&#8217;Ree in the house, it was pretty special. He&#8217;s a pioneer for players like me and it was nice to get him one.&#8221;NOTES: Sidney Crosby has a 10-game home point streak Womens Pavel Buchnevich Jersey , while Malkin has points in six straight at home. &#8230; Penguins F Patric Hornqvist, who missed his sixth game with a lower-body injury, was on the ice before Thursday&#8217;s morning skate. &#8230; Thompson missed the previous four games with the Senators because of a lower-body injury. Pittsburgh scratched D Chad Ruhwedel, D Matt Hunwick and F Teddy Blueger. Los Angeles sat D Paul LaDue, D Kevin Gravel and F Michael Mersch.UP NEXTKings: At Buffalo on Saturday night.Penguins: Host Toronto on Saturday night. Daniel Sprong is expected to get regular shifts Monday night at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, with a chance to perhaps be a difference-maker in an NHL game. Sprong, however, will be doing that as a visiting player with the Anaheim Ducks, not for the team (the Pittsburgh Penguins) that drafted him in the second round in 2015.After failing to find his footing in Pittsburgh &#8212; and apparently never gaining the trust of two different head coaches there &#8212; Sprong has fit in well so far in Anaheim. The Ducks acquired Sprong on Dec. 3 in a trade that sent defenseman Marcus Pettersson to Pittsburgh.Article continues below ...Sprong, 21 Vladislav Namestnikov Jersey , had four goals and five assists in 42 games with the Penguins, but he never cracked the lineup as a regular. He often played among the bottom-six forwards, and spent much more time back in junior hockey or in the American Hockey League, where he was prolific.The Penguins (15-11-6) have expressed satisfaction with the performance of Pettersson, who is playing regularly, and Sprong has so far made it a productive move for Anaheim (18-11-5).Sprong has three goals in five games with Anaheim &#8212; a seeing-eye tally in his first game with the Ducks while displaying a shooting skill reminiscent of Pittsburgh star center Sidney Crosby. Sprong recorded both goals Saturday in a 2-1 win at Columbus, one to tie it and one in overtime.&#8220;I think (the success is based on) the coaching staff and management giving me an opportunity to play the role I think I can play,&#8221; Sprong told Fox Sports West in pretty obvious contrast to what he experienced with the Penguins.&#8220;Playing with (Adam Henrique) and (Nick Ritchie), those two guys have really been helping me out. We&#8217;re getting comfortable, and we&#8217;re creating good chances. I&#8217;m getting the looks and putting pucks in the net.&#8221;The Ducks have won four straight and 10 of their past 12 games. They have won five straight road games.&#8220;We&#8217;ve been able to grind out points when it looked grim Bobby Ryan Jersey ,&#8221; Anaheim coach Randy Carlyle said. &#8220;We&#8217;ve found ways to score timely goals.&#8221;Pittsburgh is in the midst of a busy stretch &#8212; 11 games in 19 days leading into the NHL&#8217;s Christmas break. The club is looking to sweep a three-game homestand with a win against Anaheim before playing Wednesday at defending Stanley Cup champion and rival Washington.The Penguins have not said who will start in goal against the Ducks.Matt Murray, who helped Pittsburgh win the Stanley Cup in 2016 and 2017, made 38 saves Saturday in a 4-3 overtime win against Los Angeles. It was his first game in nearly a month after recovering from a lower-body injury.Casey DeSmith, in filling in for Murray and before that serving as his backup, has put up better numbers this season.&#8220;I thought Matt was really good,&#8221; Pittsburgh coach Mike Sullivan said of Murray&#8217;s game against the Kings. &#8220;For his first game back, after as long as he&#8217;d been out, I thought he was really sharp. I thought he got better as the game went on.&#8221;

Re: PITTSBURGH (AP) Pittsburgh Penguins&#8216; rookie forward
Autor: pcollins1777 (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 19 kwi 2019 - 11:51:20

Re: PITTSBURGH (AP) Pittsburgh Penguins&#8216; rookie forward
Autor: Fahrani (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 24 kwi 2019 - 08:44:31

Akcja: ForaWątkiSzukajZaloguj
Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Serwis internetowy, z którego korzystasz, używa plików cookies. Są to pliki instalowane w urządzeniach końcowych osób korzystających z serwisu, w celu administrowania serwisem, poprawy jakości świadczonych usług w tym dostosowania treści serwisu do preferencji użytkownika, utrzymania sesji użytkownika oraz dla celów statystycznych i targetowania behawioralnego reklamy (dostosowania treści reklamy do Twoich indywidualnych potrzeb). Informujemy, że istnieje możliwość określenia przez użytkownika serwisu warunków przechowywania lub uzyskiwania dostępu do informacji zawartych w plikach cookies za pomocą ustawień przeglądarki lub konfiguracji usługi. Szczegółowe informacje na ten temat dostępne są u producenta przeglądarki, u dostawcy usługi dostępu do Internetu oraz w Polityce prywatności plików cookies.
Dowiedz się więcej.