AWANS INFORMACJE FORUM Dla nauczyciela Dla ucznia LOGOWANIE

Korepetycje : 
Korepetycje i lekcje - szukam nietypowych itp. 
Idˇ do wątku: <---->
Akcja: ForaWątkiNowy wątekSzukajZaloguj
s and fourth with 3
Autor: panxing18 (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 12 paź 2018 - 08:01:58

Bills tight end Charles Clay missed three games last season with a knee injury Authentic Customized Ravens Jerseys , and during that time off he thought about ways he could get healthier. His top conclusion: Eat less sugar.

Clay told the Buffalo News that he&#8217;s been experimenting with different nutrition plans during his NFL career, but he&#8217;s taken eating properly particularly seriously since that injury nine months ago. He&#8217;s also been trying to tell young teammates to take their nutrition seriously &#8212; not that they often listen.

&#37413;&#28122;t took me awhile to realize how big of a role food played in the way your body feels and things like that,&#8221; Clay said. &#8220;That&#37413;&#27290; just something, as you go on, you kind of learn. You get young guys who come in here, you try to tell them, &#37413;&#26995;an, you shouldn&#37413;&#27291; be eating that.&#37413;?They&#37413;&#27289;e like, &#37413;&#27018;eah, whatever.&#37413;?I had guys early on tell me that it was something that I had to kind of try to experiment with. As you get older, your needs change, so you just have change what you do.&#37413;?/p>

Clay has also cut out red meat and started eating more plant-based food. He briefly tried going vegan, but that lasted less than a month, and he now eats chicken and fish. He said he&#8217;s been feeling great in Organized Team Activities and feels primed for an outstanding season. Clay led the Bills in receiving yards last year http://www.falconsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-deadrin-senat-jersey , and they&#8217;d be thrilled to see a healthier Clay have an even bigger year in 2018.
Zay Jones is with family and is going to be fine, the Buffalo Bills receiver&#8217;s father said Wednesday, two days after his son was arrested following a naked, bloody argument with his brother.

Robert Jones posted a note on his Twitter account saying Jones &#8221;is with me and his mom,&#8221; while adding &#8221;he&#8217;s going to be fine!&#8221;

Online jail records also showed the player, whose legal name is Isaiah Avery Jones, had been released.

The 22-year-old Jones was arrested after officers were called to a disturbance in downtown Los Angeles, said police spokesman Luis Garcia. Jones was found &#8221;breaking glass doors and windows&#8221; and arrested on suspicion of felony vandalism, Garcia said.

Prosecutors did not immediately file a case against Jones and have asked police to further investigate the matter, district attorney&#8217;s office spokesman Paul Eakins said.

The arrest was first reported by TMZ, which posted a video showing a nude Zay Jones pushing his brother, Cayleb, in what appeared to be the hallway of an apartment building. Cayleb Jones, a Minnesota Vikings receiver Authentic Trent Murphy Jersey , on Wednesday also posted a note on his Twitter account, which read: &#8221;I am my brothers keeper.&#8221;

Robert Jones, who lives in Texas, is a former NFL linebacker, and won three Super Bowl championships with the Dallas Cowboys during his 10-year career.

Jones was held on $20,000 bail. His agent, Zeke Sandhu, did not reply to text and voicemail messages. Sandhu also represents Cayleb Jones.

The Bills, on Tuesday night, said in a statement they were aware of an incident involving Jones and were still gathering additional information.

Jones was the first of Buffalo&#8217;s two second-round picks in 2017 after completing a prolific college career at East Carolina. He set an FBS record with 399 career catches and broke the single-season reception mark with 158 catches in his final season.

The production didn&#8217;t carry over into Jones&#8217; rookie season as he struggled in attempting to take over the Bills&#8217; No. 2 receiver spot. He finished tied for third on the team with 27 catches and fourth with 316 yards. He also scored two touchdowns.

Jones&#8217; production tailed off over the final month, when he had just two catches for 25 yards. Following the season, Jones revealed he played part of the year with a torn labrum and had surgery to repair the injury in January.

&#8212;

Wawrow reported from Buffalo, New York.

&#8212;

Akcja: ForaWątkiSzukajZaloguj
Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Serwis internetowy, z którego korzystasz, używa plików cookies. Są to pliki instalowane w urządzeniach końcowych osób korzystających z serwisu, w celu administrowania serwisem, poprawy jakości świadczonych usług w tym dostosowania treści serwisu do preferencji użytkownika, utrzymania sesji użytkownika oraz dla celów statystycznych i targetowania behawioralnego reklamy (dostosowania treści reklamy do Twoich indywidualnych potrzeb). Informujemy, że istnieje możliwość określenia przez użytkownika serwisu warunków przechowywania lub uzyskiwania dostępu do informacji zawartych w plikach cookies za pomocą ustawień przeglądarki lub konfiguracji usługi. Szczegółowe informacje na ten temat dostępne są u producenta przeglądarki, u dostawcy usługi dostępu do Internetu oraz w Polityce prywatności plików cookies.
Dowiedz się więcej.