AWANS INFORMACJE FORUM Dla nauczyciela Dla ucznia LOGOWANIE

Ogłoszenia : 
Ogłoszenia - oddam, sprzedam, kupię, wymienię... 
Idˇ do wątku: <---->
Akcja: ForaWątkiNowy wątekSzukajZaloguj
felt that I could take my chance an
Autor: lw789 (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 16 lut 2019 - 06:29:21

METZ, France -- Second-seeded Gilles Simon beat two-time defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-4, 6-3 Sunday to win the Open de Moselle final for his first title of the year. Simon had not faced a single break point in the previous two matches but lost his serve once in the first set to Tsonga and saved four other break points in the match. "I felt that I could take my chance and Im very happy," Simon said. "I saw that Jo wasnt able to serve at his best." Both players were bidding for the 11th title of their careers. Simon had lost his two previous finals and it was his first tournament win since his success on clay at Bucharest in April last year. He has now won as many career titles as fellow Frenchman Guy Forget, but still has some way to catch Yannick Noahs tally of 23 -- including the French Open in 1983. "Noahs still very far ahead but it pleases me that Ive caught up Guy," Simon said. "But he won Masters tournaments and the Davis Cup so hes still ahead of me. I will try and win more (titles), bigger ones, but each tournament that you win gives you a special feeling and you have to make the most of it." It was Tsongas first tournament since a knee injury forced him to drop out of his second-round match at Wimbledon and his first final since winning the Open 13 in Marseille in February. "Its sad to lose but I did what I could. At the start of the week I would have signed up to still be here on Sunday," said Tsonga, who leads Simon 5-3 overall. "I would have liked to have played better tennis but I wasnt able to. Gilles played much better than me. Hes been in the top 15 for years, and obviously against a player like that the little imperfections in my game get exposed." Tsonga had the only two aces of the match but struggled more on his serve and was broken twice in each set as Simon reclaimed the title he won in 2010. "I have no regrets, Im in good shape and my knee is fine," Tsonga said. "The problem today was that I didnt have that extra boost that makes the difference against a player like Gilles." New York Giants Jerseys . The 90-plus minutes of play are about trends and approach. Riley Dixon Jersey . - Anthony Beauvillier had the winning goal in the third period as the Shawinigan Cataractes edged the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 2-1 on Wednesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. [www.nygiantsproshop.com]. At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Lorenzo Carter Jersey .J. -- The Houston Astros had the No. Kareem Martin Giants Jersey . -- Jonathan Diaz is easy to spot in the Blue Jays clubhouse. BRASILIA, Brazil -- Gonzalo Higuains first goal of this World Cup sent Argentina into the semifinals on Saturday with a 1-0 win over a disappointing Belgium. Argentina, which hadnt advanced past the World Cup quarterfinals since 1990, put in its best performance so far in the tournament, controlling the match after Higuains eighth minute goal. The Napoli striker fired home Angel Di Marias deflected pass jusst inside the area, beating Belgium goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois with a low shot to the far corner of the net.dddddddddddd Higuain came close to making it 2-0 in the second half when his shot smashed into the crossbar. Belgium lacked the creativity to find a way past Argentinas defensive line, and created few clear chances apart from a pair of headers by Kevin Mirallas and Marouane Fellaini. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

suka
Autor: pikachu88 (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 22 lut 2019 - 10:46:30

Your article has made me experience and deeply impressed, I hope you will have more interesting articles in the near future to share with readers.
the impossible quiz

Akcja: ForaWątkiSzukajZaloguj
Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Serwis internetowy, z którego korzystasz, używa plików cookies. Są to pliki instalowane w urządzeniach końcowych osób korzystających z serwisu, w celu administrowania serwisem, poprawy jakości świadczonych usług w tym dostosowania treści serwisu do preferencji użytkownika, utrzymania sesji użytkownika oraz dla celów statystycznych i targetowania behawioralnego reklamy (dostosowania treści reklamy do Twoich indywidualnych potrzeb). Informujemy, że istnieje możliwość określenia przez użytkownika serwisu warunków przechowywania lub uzyskiwania dostępu do informacji zawartych w plikach cookies za pomocą ustawień przeglądarki lub konfiguracji usługi. Szczegółowe informacje na ten temat dostępne są u producenta przeglądarki, u dostawcy usługi dostępu do Internetu oraz w Polityce prywatności plików cookies.
Dowiedz się więcej.