AWANS INFORMACJE FORUM Dla nauczyciela Dla ucznia LOGOWANIE

Nauczyciel, profesor, reforma : 
Dla nauczycieli, wykładowców, o reformie... 
Idˇ do wątku: <---->
Akcja: ForaWątkiNowy wątekSzukajZaloguj
ronto Raptors to an opening night
Autor: lw789 (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 10 sty 2019 - 06:51:00

PARIS - Paris Saint-Germain is on a five-match winning streak without Zlatan Ibrahimovic, though none of the victories was entertaining and the side still looks poorer without its talismanic striker.So there was relief on Thursday when Ibrahimovic returned to training following a nagging heel injury, increasing speculation he could play against Marseille on Sunday, when a win would move second-place PSG to within one point of its bitter rival.Should PSG lose its unbeaten start to the season, however, resurgent Lyon could move into second place with a home win against struggling Guingamp.Here are some things to know about this weekends French league games:___ZLATAN CLOSE TO RETURN: PSG coach Laurent Blanc is optimistic Ibrahimovic may return to play a part in the table-topping clash against league leader Marseille.Ibrahimovic has not played since the 1-1 home draw against Lyon on Sept. 21, and his heel injury has kept him out for much longer than was first expected.Things have been evolving very well over the last few days. Were seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now, Blanc said. He has started joining in training and hes been doing some running. He hasnt lost that much fitness in cardiovascular terms. If things continue to improve over the next few days anything is possible.Even if Ibrahimovic does not recover, PSG is well off in the forward department, with striker Edinson Cavani scoring in each of his past four games.DEFENDING CABAYE: PSG captain Thiago Silva has leapt to the defence of midfielder Yohan Cabaye, who has been in and out of the side since joining from Newcastle in January.Cabayes poor performance in last weekends gritty 2-1 win at Lorient saw him heavily criticized in the French media.Although a regular in midfield for France, Cabaye has struggled for PSG, scoring only one league goal in 25 games. He has not played a full 90 minutes so far, and was hauled off after one hour against Lorient.PSGs problem isnt Cabaye, Silva said. The problem was the match against Lorient and especially the first half, because none of the players did well.BARREN SPELL: Marseille striker Andre-Pierre Gignac is the leagues joint top-scorer, but he needs to end a barren run at Paris Saint-Germains stadium to add to that tally on Sunday.Gignac has never scored at Parc des Princes in eight previous outings with Marseille and his former clubs Toulouse and Lorient.The France forward has made his best start to a domestic season with 10 goals in 12 games, putting him level with Lyons Alexandre Lacazette.But Gignac has looked slightly jaded in his last two games, failing to score in the 1-0 loss at Lyon and the 2-1 home win against Lens.Two seasons ago, he scored two superb goals as Marseille drew 2-2 at home to PSG, with Ibrahimovic netting twice for the visitors.ANTONETTIS RETURN? Frederic Antonetti is in talks with Bastia over the vacant coaching position after former France midfielder Claude Makelele was fired on Monday.The Corsican club is 19th going into Saturdays game against mid-table Montpellier.Antonetti, who is Corsican, held long talks on Tuesday with Bastia president Pierre-Marie Geronimi.The 53-year-old Antonetti started his coaching career with Bastia in 1994, and had a second spell with the club.I need to take the time to think. There are a lot of things to take into consideration and I know Bastia only too well, Antonetti said. Its not an easy situation, and Bastia is the club of my heart, but I will give the directors my answer very quickly.He also coached Rennes from 2009-2013, and had spells managing at Nice and Saint-Etienne. Cheap Jordan 11 Canada . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Jordan Retro 11 Canada . Both had to wait out a rain interruption lasting nearly five hours before taking comprehensive third-round victories to join Carling Bassett-Seguso (1983, 1986), Patricia Hy-Boulais (1996-97) and Daniel Nestor (1999) as Canadians who made it into the second week of a major. [www.cheapairjordan11canada.com]) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak. Air Jordan 11 For Sale Cheap . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. Jordan 11 Sale Canada . - No matter the lineup or location, the San Antonio Spurs are rolling through the NBA again this spring, just the way they have for most of the last two decades.TORONTO - DeMar DeRozan hopes to expand his skill set on the court this season.DeRozan reached a career-high 11 rebounds and added six steals to go along with 15 points for his fourth career double-double on Wednesday to help the Toronto Raptors to an opening night 109-102 victory over the Atlanta Hawks.Thats my job. Im trying not to be just a scorer, said DeRozan, who went 4 of 16 from the field. Got to understand when were not making shots, not just myself, we all got to figure out other ways to impact the game in a big way. That was what I was trying to do.DeRozan also went 7-for-10 from the free-throw line, including a memorable sequence late in the fourth quarter.After missing back-to-back free throws with 33 seconds remaining, DeRozan grabbed his own rebound and drew another foul. He then hit both shots to give Toronto a 107-101 lead.It wont happen again, wont happen again, DeRozan promised of the back-to-back late misses. Luckily I got the rebound.According to Raptors coach Dwane Casey, contributing anyway possible is something that is often talked about.DeMar didnt have a great shooting night, but he found another way to contribute, which was on the boards, which was big time, said Casey. Thats what we preach all the time, your shots may not be falling, but you got to find another way to contribute to aa win and he did that.ddddddddddddCasey said his teams ability to adapt to a poor shooting night shows the growth of his team.Theres other ways to win other than looking at the shooting stats, he said. A lot of times a young team will look at that and start panicking and play even worse offence.We didnt. We allowed the game to come to us and continue to compete, continue to play even though our shots werent falling.Guard Kyle Lowry, who went just 3-of-11 from the field to finish with 11 points, added that it was a team win.Were a team, were a complete team, he said. Me and DeMar, we didnt play as well offensively, but we did other things to try and help the team win.Greivis (Vasquez) played well, big fella (Jonas Valanciunas) played well, Amir (Johnson) played well &#8212; everyone filled in and filled in a role.On a night when the starters struggled from the field, Vasquez went 5-of-11 for 12 points off the bench while Patrick Patterson went 4-of-9 for 10 points.Theyre coming, its not there yet, guys are still trying to find their way, said Casey of his bench chemistry. Theres going to be nights that Lou Williams is going to be huge, theres going to be nights where James Johnson is going to be huge.Theres going to be nights where its Greivis night &#8212; thats just the way our roster is built right now. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Akcja: ForaWątkiSzukajZaloguj
Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Serwis internetowy, z którego korzystasz, używa plików cookies. Są to pliki instalowane w urządzeniach końcowych osób korzystających z serwisu, w celu administrowania serwisem, poprawy jakości świadczonych usług w tym dostosowania treści serwisu do preferencji użytkownika, utrzymania sesji użytkownika oraz dla celów statystycznych i targetowania behawioralnego reklamy (dostosowania treści reklamy do Twoich indywidualnych potrzeb). Informujemy, że istnieje możliwość określenia przez użytkownika serwisu warunków przechowywania lub uzyskiwania dostępu do informacji zawartych w plikach cookies za pomocą ustawień przeglądarki lub konfiguracji usługi. Szczegółowe informacje na ten temat dostępne są u producenta przeglądarki, u dostawcy usługi dostępu do Internetu oraz w Polityce prywatności plików cookies.
Dowiedz się więcej.