AWANS INFORMACJE FORUM Dla nauczyciela Dla ucznia LOGOWANIE

Nauczyciel, profesor, reforma : 
Dla nauczycieli, wykładowców, o reformie... 
Idˇ do wątku: <---->
Akcja: ForaWątkiNowy wątekSzukajZaloguj
stretch run to the playoffs.
Autor: lw789 (IP zapamiętane)
Data: 06 gru 2018 - 04:12:26

After Michael van Gerwens World Cup row with Adrian Lewis, we look back at five more memorable bust-ups on the oche. Burning rivalries often boil over in the heat of battle and Lewis and Van Gerwen exchanged angry words after England defeated the Netherlands in last Sundays final in Frankfurt.This was just the latest fall-out in front of the cameras as players regularly lose their cool in the world of darts... Michael van Gerwen v Peter Wright, 2015 Premier League Michael van Gerwen and Peter Wright traded angry words after draw World No 1 Van Gerwen could not conceal his irritation after he was held to a 6-6 draw by Wright on a Premier League trip to Exeter.In a brash display of showmanship, Wright had played to the crowd before throwing his dart at double 20, only to miss his intended target. Grow up you big baby! Its about entertaining a crowd. Peter Wright Van Gerwen would win the leg, but made a costly miss himself shortly afterwards and vented his frustration at Snakebite after battling back to win the final leg and a share of the points. What that guy does has nothing to do with darts, Van Gerwen said. He does it on purpose. Hes not a professional.Wright responded: Grow up you big baby! Its about entertaining a crowd.Phil Taylor v Raymond van Barneveld, 2012 World Championship Taylor and Van Barneveld briefly became embroiled in a physical altercation Taylor admitted he was ashamed after his semi-final over Van Barneveld was overshadowed by a heated post-match argument.After landing his winning dart, Taylor exchanged a strong handshake with Van Barneveld that sparked a brief bout of pushing and shoving. I am ashamed of myself and I feel terrible. Phil Taylor Speaking afterwards, Taylor told Sky Sports: Its upset me of course it has. To put the record straight, Raymond is a very strong lad and when he shook my hand and pulled me, he hurt me a little bit.That was all it was and I reacted, to be honest with you, disgracefully. I am ashamed of myself and I feel terrible.Justin Pipe v Kevin Painter, 2012 World Grand Prix Justin Pipe infuriated Kevin Painter with his frenzied celebration in Dublin Pipe also expressed remorse after his wild celebrations drew an angry reaction from Painter in Dublin.The Taunton man, who is a former boxer, punched the air repeatedly in delight after his quarter-final win, leaving Painter to wait for the customary post-match hand shake. Painter was far from amused with Pipes impromptu display of gymnastics An enraged Painter patted Pipe strongly on the back of the head and issued an angry rebuke, but the West Country player ignored his opponents displeasure and treated the crowd to his trademark break dance celebration.In the aftermath of his victory, Pipe used social media to convey an apology to Painter for his raucous behaviour.Paul Nicholson v Phil Taylor, 2011 UK Open Paul Nicholsons winning gesture aggravated Phil Taylor Branded the Bad Boy of darts, Nicholson lived up to his notoriety at the end of an exciting encounter with Taylor in the last-16.Nicholson completed a 9-8 win and then appeared to mockingly bid farewell to Taylor, waving to the crowd as The Power went to collect his equipment. Nicholson pleaded his innocence after fierce criticism from The Power Taylor later described Nicholsons conduct as disrespectful, but The Asset insisted his gesture should not have been viewed as an antagonistic send-off.Adrian Lewis v Peter Manley, 2006 World Championship Adrian Lewis stormed off stage after losing his cool in match with Peter Manley Manley was considered a master of mind games and an exasperated Lewis marched off stage during their bad-tempered quarter-final at the Circus Tavern.Lewis had become increasingly riled as One Dart slowed down the tempo of the match, pausing after a failed attempt at a double. One Dart Manley made his point to Lewis at the Circus Tavern Harsh words were exchanged after Lewis complained to referee Russ Bray and Jackpot then made a swift exit from the stage while trailing 3-1.Bray persuaded Lewis to resume the match, but Manley would have the final word as he completed a 5-3 victory. Also See: WATCH: Bad blood in final World Cup glory for England Next Premier League player? MVGs quickfire quiz Authentic Jeff Skinner Jersey . -- The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4 1/2 months, and theyve done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs. Authentic Jason Pominville Jersey . The actual winners on transfer deadline day are those clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City who were well prepared and managed to get their main incoming business done well ahead of the transfer window closing. Tottenham were able to add seven players by spending over 100 million pounds and also ensured maximum return for the Gareth Bale transfer to Real Madrid by managing the move superbly. [www.cheapnhlsabresjerseysauthentic.com]. -- Jose Bautista never worries about hitting homers during the regular season. Buffalo Sabres Shop Free Shipping . Chelsea took until the second half to trouble the leagues bottom team, but Schuerrle then ripped through the defence with ease at Craven Cottage to keep Jose Mourinhos side on track for the title. Authentic Zach Bogosian Jersey . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor.Jacksonville Jaguars are giving a UK-based fan the chance to announce one of the teams upcoming draft picks from NFL UK HQ in London. 2015 Draft: Hits and misses We look back at last years Draft selections This years eagerly anticipated NFL Draft comes from Chicago and will begin on April 28 but on April 30, the Drafts third and final day, each franchise will announce their rounds 4-7 picks from their team base.The Jaguars, as the only NFL team with two homes, will broadcast live from both EverBank Field and London. You Make The Pick will select one fan in the US and one fan in the UK to make the announcements with the US-based fan announcing the fourth round picks and the UK fan announcing the fifth rounds. Can Jacksonville challenge? Assessing the Jaguars playoff prospects To be in with a shot of announcing the 5th round picks, which will be part of a live broadcast on Sky Sports News and the NFL Network, UK-based fans can enter the competition below.dddddddddddd All you need to do is tell us why the Jaguars should pick you!The winner plus a guest will also receive travel and hotel accommodation for their stay in London, plus a range of Jaguars merchandise. All entries must be received by the closing date of Thursday April 21 2016 and terms and conditions apply.Click here for your chance to enter and announce the Jags picks. Also See: Can Jacksonville challenge? 2015 Draft: Hits and misses Rookies guide NFL on Sky Sports cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Akcja: ForaWątkiSzukajZaloguj
Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Serwis internetowy, z którego korzystasz, używa plików cookies. Są to pliki instalowane w urządzeniach końcowych osób korzystających z serwisu, w celu administrowania serwisem, poprawy jakości świadczonych usług w tym dostosowania treści serwisu do preferencji użytkownika, utrzymania sesji użytkownika oraz dla celów statystycznych i targetowania behawioralnego reklamy (dostosowania treści reklamy do Twoich indywidualnych potrzeb). Informujemy, że istnieje możliwość określenia przez użytkownika serwisu warunków przechowywania lub uzyskiwania dostępu do informacji zawartych w plikach cookies za pomocą ustawień przeglądarki lub konfiguracji usługi. Szczegółowe informacje na ten temat dostępne są u producenta przeglądarki, u dostawcy usługi dostępu do Internetu oraz w Polityce prywatności plików cookies.
Dowiedz się więcej.